eValid -- Automated Web Quality Solution
Browser-Based, Client-Side, Functional Testing & Validation,
Load & Performance Tuning, Page Timing, Website Analysis,
and Rich Internet Application Monitoring.
eValid -- SaveRecord Command Facts
Here are various facts about how the SaveRecord command operates.
value measures byte counts from the data transfer between the
server and the evalid browser.
- The %k/%K
value is reset at the beginning of any command that causes navigation to occur.
- The %k/%K values are valid
only with a "Record/Play Prefs->Project/Log Management->Log Output" setting of Standard or Detailed.
- The %k/%K values are not affected by "Cache Manager" settings, except if
there is a DeleteCache command.
- If you use the "Never Use Cache" option, then %K will be Zero, but
%k will still be accurate.
- The %k/%K value is ignored in LoadTest scenarios, thus all values equal 0, zero.
- The %k/%K value is used but no data generated, then please check for typos and/or usage format.
value measures elapsed cumulative time, typically between SaveRecord command instances, if your values are larger than expected, please make sure that you have applied/positioned "SaveRecord(s)" correctly.
value measures elapsed total time since the last ResetTimer command, if your values are larger than expected, please make sure that you have applied/positioned "ResetTimer(s)" correctly.