eValid -- Automated Web Quality Solution
Browser-Based, Client-Side, Functional Testing & Validation,
Load & Performance Tuning, Page Timing, Website Analysis,
and Rich Internet Application Monitoring.
These settings affect how eValid handles absolute events.
Here are explanations for the options shown above.
- Keyboard-driven Scrolling. If this feature is chosen eValid records scrolling using the arrow keys on the keyboard. (Time-based methods of scrolling are not reliable and are not used.)
- Absolute Left Clicks & Drags. This option turns on the ability to record absolute left clicks and drags. Note: This option is always on for secondary window recording.
- Time Left Clicks. This option instructs eValid to record the time between clicks.
- Absolute Right Clicks. This option turns on absolute right click recording. Note: This option is always on for secondary window recording.
- Absolute MouseOvers. This option activates eValid's ability to record whenever the mouse hovers in one spot longer than a specified length of time.
- MouseOver Pause (msec). This value detemines how many milliseconds (msecs) must elapse before a mouseover is recorded.
- Capture Mouse & Keyboard Events.
If selected, eValid will record application keyboard and mouse activity.
Note: This option is always on for secondary window recording.
- Display Alert Message.
Show alert message on screen.