eValid -- The Web Quality Suite
Browser-Based Client-Side Functional Testing and Validation
Page Timing/Tuning Transaction Monitoring.
WebSite Spidering & Analysis and Realistic Server Loading.
eValid -- MySQL Installation Instructions for Windows XP
Here are instructions for installing the latest MySQL for Window XP.
- Download MySQL software from
the MySQL.com website.
- The URL to use is:
- Download and save the file on your computer.
- To install the software, double-click on the file.
Please follow the steps to install it.
Note: Screenshots illustrate defaults selected, which may or may not be your desired choices, please feel free to set up in accords to your desired environment configurations and selections.
- The installation completed. Press the Finish button to close the Wizard.
- Post-Installation Testing.
After installing MySQL, open a command prompt in a console window (or “DOS window”).
The server is running and run the following commands. The output should be similar to what is shown here.