eValid -- Automated Web Quality Solution
Browser-Based, Client-Side, Functional Testing & Validation,
Load & Performance Tuning, Page Timing, Website Analysis,
and Rich Internet Application Monitoring.
eValid -- Manage License Pulldown
This page describes the eValid Manage License option.
This option gives the user an easy way to install, update, and modify the license
file for an eValid installation.
- Use the sequence eValid: Help > Manage License to bring up the
eValid license manager.
When you do this you see a page that appears as follows:
- If you currently have an eValid license, the individual lines of the license
appear in the eValid License Area.
eValid reads this information from the current evalid.lic file.
If you do NOT have an eValid license, the eValid License Area will appear blank.
- Use copy/cut/paste to move the eValid feature license lines from the delivery media
(e.g. an email you've been sent or a web page containing your license)
into the eValid License Area.
- Remember that if you delete a line the corresponding eValid feature will no longer work.
Here is a convenient list of
eValid Feature Key Definitions.
- If you are satisfied with the NEW contents as shown
eValid License Area then click OK.
The current contents of the eValid License Area will be placed in the
- To start over click CANCEL or click "Close" and start over.
In this case the contents of your
evalid.lic file will not be changed.
- Important note: Make sure that your license file does not
have any expired EVAL or DEMO licenses because these may
interfere with your revenue license keys.